Jerdon’s Babbler ( Chrysomma altirostre ) is really rare and Vulnerable specie according to IUCN Red List. Jerdon’s Babbler which previously thought to be extinct and resurfaced in March 2015 rediscovered by the team from Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) Myanmar.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Jerdon's Babbler ( Chrysomma altirostre ) is really rare and Vulnerable specie according to IUCN Red List. To study the Natural Environment of Ayeyarwaddy Region and To see the Yellow-breasted Bunting ( Critical Endanger) & Sarus Crane and other bird species
Yangon- War Kae Ma Town
War Kae Ma Town- Birding Site
War Kae Ma Town - Yangon
Tour cost included:
1) All meal expense as per Itinerary
2) Transportation charge
3) Purified drinking water
4) English spoken Bird guide fee
5) Entrance fees
Tour cost excluded:
1) Beverage during meals
2) Personal effects
3) Travel insurance
4) Video /Camera fees
*November, December and January are the best time birding in Myanmar.
*Three days (two nights) is suitable for Jerdon’s Babbler trip.
* The best habitats for Jerdon's Babbler is War Kae Ma Township in Ayarwaddy Region of Myanmar.
* There are 70 bird species can see in this trip.
* There are Jerdon's Babbler, Yellow-breasted Bunting, Sarus Crane, Striated Babbler and Asian Golden weaver.
*Natmataung National Park is the best birding site in Myanmar.
* Natmataung National Park, Bagan, Kalaw and Inle lake are the most popular birding sites in Myanmar.
*Green Peafowl is national bird of Myanmar.
*There are 9 endemic bird species in Myanmar.
*At least 10 years birding experience with clients, monthly birding activities and raptor Savoy projects in Myanmar.