SST Tourism Social Enterprise Company Shareholders at March 2019
Honored shares are transferable to the close family members and within the SST Families. Sales to outsiders will be allowed only after the approval of the current shareholders or the BOD before it become a Social Enterprise public company as a local development partner for our communities.
Total Paid-up Capital: Kyats73,840,000MMK
Remark: Share benefit of U Nyein Chan will be contributed as “PEACE Fund” to
- Staffs who not only worked in SST for 3 years but also must be recommended by a director to be honored as a shareholder
- Advisory board members
- Dedicated professionals who need support
- SST CSR FUND
Share benefit of U Myint Shwe will be contributed to SST CSR FUND on his own activities.
- U Nyein Chan, Chairman
- U Sann Win, Vice-Chairman
- U Soe Min Aye, Director (Responsible Tourism)
- Dr. Thein Aung, Director (Ecotourism)
- U Thet Zaw Naing, Director (Ecotourism)
- Daw Zar Yin Yin Win, Director (Marketing)